Experience: 3 to 5 years of bid writing experience
- Participate in technical solutioning and bid strategy sessions with bid / proposal team
- Assist the Bid / Proposal manager in developing the complete narrative for the technical
- Identify and re-work existing pre-written content, where relevant.
- Deliver completed written proposal responses to the Proposal Manager within agreed
timelines to meet proposal deadlines.
- Prepare interview questions to obtain required information from the client’s subject
- Be detail oriented and a strong reader – be able to understand the technical scope of work
required in the RFP.
- Be a continuous learner – stay up to date on changing technology; be willing to study
client agency’s technology requirements so when you write – you are writing within
context (training will be provided to help with this).
- Strong time management / prioritisation skills.
- Strong written English language skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in technical field, ideally related to
information technology. Postgraduate degree is an added advantage.
- Tech savvy with a minimum of 3 years’ experience as a technical writer on bids.
- Team player with an enthusiastic approach to fresh challenges .
- Certifications or Proof of Attendance in technical courses preferred.
- APMP certifications a plus but not required
Work hours may vary. Generally, the company operates in this shift: 10:00 AM – 7:00 PM IST
Interested applicants can send their updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Job Category||Proposal Writer|