Company: Savills India
Experience: 3-4 years
Job Location: Gurgaon
Team: Bids & Pitches, Asia Pacific
Reporting Line: Arshita Bhardwaj
Start Date: January 2022
Roles and Responsibilities:
We are looking to hire a dedicated Content Writer in the Bids & Pitches team to create
content for request for proposals, pitch presentations and other pitch and bid related
- Writing, editing and proofreading RFPs, pitch presentations and other pitch related
documents and collaterals.
- Converting business inputs into pitch documents, positioning the brand and
- Proofreading content for errors and inconsistencies.
- Editing and polishing existing content to improve overall impact of the pitch.
- Creating compelling headlines and body copy that captures attention of the target
- Identifying client needs and recommending new content to address gaps in the
Experience & Education:
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, English, journalism, or related field.
- Minimum 3-4 years of work experience in IPCs or IT pitch teams. *
- Prior content writing experience for pitches, proposals and presentations, etc.
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet tight deadlines.
- The ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Effective communication skills.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- APMP Foundation certification. *
- Attention to detail.
Interested candidates can send their updated resumes to Arshita at email@example.com
|Job Category||Content Writer|