The candidate should have an established track record of successful presales results in one or more of SLED, US State Government, and the US Federal markets and a strong understanding of the Government procurement process, consultative selling, Agency, and Vendor relationship-building and management experience. Experience in Tech / Digital solutions background preferred.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Source critical opportunities and key relationships that will drive revenue.
- Search daily on various private and public sources like BidSync, Bidnet, Bonfire, GovWin, Planet bids, Ionwave, Fedmine, FBO, FPDS, and GSA eBuy for new project opportunities.
- Trigger beneficial relationships with Prime vendor stakeholders, Teaming partner stakeholders, Procurement/contracting officers, HUB coordinators, small business specialists, etc from local/state/federal agencies/vendors that drive eventual revenue.
- The candidate should be able to support sales of our offerings and identify potential opportunities within the US Federal, State, Government agencies, and Federal agencies, conduct market research on their spending, budgets, technology requirements, and staffing needs.
- Seek and actively trigger engagement in vendor outreach events including Matchmaking, Industry day, etc and effectively present the company value prop towards triggering revenue
- Attend relevant pre-bid conferences and establish teaming relationships towards triggering revenue.
- Do market analysis to home in on priority leads by analyzing buyers and sellers from publicly available procurement data and other available sources
- Identify and engage with key Target market leads and closely monitor their RFx’s and forecasts to home in on upcoming opportunities
- Build a Lead pipeline of prime vendors, government leads, and drive presales activities that drive revenues
- Create and manage effective sales/pitch decks for clients and prime Vendors.
- Develop and deliver impactful sales presentations at the executive and decision-making levels as needed.
- Trigger beneficial teaming relationships with partners and industry players that drive revenue
- 2+ years of relevant experience.
- Strong track record of triggering revenue generation through successful presales efforts.
- Strong track record in one or more of SLED, State (TX, NY preferred), Federal markets.
- Strong Sales/Pre-sales skills.
- Strong experience in IT staffing service.
- Strong Project management skills with Agile tools like Basecamp, Jira, etc.
- Strong track record of establishing relationships
- Good knowledge and understanding of FEDERAL, STATE, and SLED markets and where’s to source qualified RFI/RFPs.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Customer-focused solutions and consultative thinking and approach.
- Agile, Lean startup thinking.
- Extremely high Integrity.
- Strong verbal, written, and presentation skills
Application link: https://bit.ly/3jqdBzX
|Job Category||Pre-Sales Consultant|