Company: Paramount Software
Experience: 02 – 03 years
Paramount Software Solutions is seeking a proposal writer with 2-3 years experience developing successful proposals. This person will be an integral part of the Presales team, tasked with delivering key pieces of proposal documentation.
- Balance multiple priorities at once and support the full cycle of proposal development from requirement analysis to final production.
- Write all aspects of technical proposals responding to US Federal, State and Local Government RFPs/RFIs/RFQs. including cover letters, executive summaries, resumes, biographies, project descriptions, and project approach.
- Gather and synthesize information specific to the proposal, tailored to the scope and evaluation criteria identified by the client.
- Coordinate with SMEs, including firm Directors and Managers, to develop technical proposal content.
- Maintain version control of all documents, and incorporate edits and feedback.
- Sequentially and simultaneously maintain, update, and revise multiple drafts and ensure accurate version control.
- Proofread and edit all proposal documentation.
- Must be willing to work in Night Shifts
- 2-3 years of Proposal Writing experience for IT projects
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to communicate with a variety of audiences both via the phone and email.
- Should be well versed with the use of MS Office
- Experience and ability to prioritize multiple tasks appropriately.
- Must have strong people relationship skills and proven commitment to quality, ethics and professionalism
- Highly preferred but not mandatory: Experience as Proposal Writer for RFPs/RFQs/RFIs released by US Federal, State and local government
Interested applicants can send their updated resume to Mr. Srinivas at firstname.lastname@example.org
|Job Category||Proposal Writer|