Experience: 03 Years
Location: Remote Work
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide administrative support to the Proposal Management team (e.g. photocopying, managing team travel logistics, standard department report generation, filing, scheduling meetings, data/document compilation, etc.).
- Support Sharepoint administrator in providing access or location of files in Sharepoint.
- Works on assignments that are complex in nature where independent action, within guidelines, and a high degree of initiative are required in resolving problems and developing recommendations.
- Researches and compiles data, may (based on business unit expectation) analyze data, for special projects.
- Perform drafting of quotes and other client related documents for proposal managers on low complexity projects, as
- Provide support for other low complexity projects associated with the inquiry to cash process (e.g. contract management, cost estimation, invoicing, etc.).
- Perform facilitation of documented processes, following process steps and executing both the letter and intent (i.e., opportunity triage, central mailbox management, etc).
- Support improvements the efficiency and quality of processes and the resulting deliverables.
- Responsible for coordination of client visits (e.g. drafting agenda, catering requests, managing visit logistics, etc.)
- Performs timely and accurate data entry into corporate databases as directed.
- Responsible for generating both regularly scheduled and impromptu reports as needed.
- Responsible for coordinating on-boarding activities for new starters, including working directly with the management staff to ensure proper on-boarding.
- Contributes to assigned process improvement initiatives and supports implementation.
- Responsible for coordinating and ensuring department compliance training is conducted and team records are up-to-date.
- Complete other appropriate duties, as assigned by the manager, which require similar skills in accordance with business needs and common sense
- Minimum 03 years related experience.
- Excellent customer service skills, attention to detail and ability to be persistent while maintaining tact
- Demonstrated computer skills – requires excellent MS Office experience (specifically Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Demonstrated ability to plan, multi-task and prioritize
- Demonstrated teamwork, communication (written and verbal), and organizational skills
- Proven ability to work independently
- Ability to communicate appropriately and effectively ¨ Positive attitude and sense of urgency
Application link: https://bit.ly/31CBCyx
|Job Category||Proposal Coordinator|