Experience: 12 to 15 yrs
Seniority Level: Snr. Manager level
Industry: Information Technology & Services, Outsourcing/Offshoring Human Resources
Job Functions: Sales, Business Development, Information Technology
- Opportunity Management
- Review and Ensure alignment of proposal response to client objectives for all bids within their portfolio.
- Ensure the creation of Bid team by engaging with appropriate stakeholders.
- Own customer presentations by laying the framework and guiding the team to create the content.
- Set presales standards and guidelines for the team.
- Ensure adherence to compliance initiatves Bid Management process in line with laid down templates, tools and approval matrices within their portfolio.
- Assist in business process and operational process mapping.
- Establish & manage pursuit calendar.
- Manage internal governance Solution/delivery/Business approvals and signoffs are taken before submission of proposal to the customer.
- Assist Client Partners in Account Planning and execution of these plans.
- Bid resourcing bid team formation by reach out To solutioning, Finance, commercial, delivery.
- Work with the onsite / business (as applicable) team on new customer prospects(unless its a large opportunity).
- Own the response to opportunities in terms of quality (content and form), timelines and completeness.
- In addition, carry out all activities of a BD Lead for medium/large sized bidsSolution Design & articulation.
- Responsible for reviewing the presence of differentiated solutions that meets the customer requirements.
- Review the Details and articulation of solutions (response to RFPs/ RFIs/ unsolicited bids etc) and ensure completeness of the (in content and in form) including alignment to client asks / problem statements.
- Facilitate discussion on the winning themes, SWOT and competitor analysis for the deal and prepare the opportunity overview for leadership.
- Act as a reference point / SME within the Business Development team for at least one Problem Domain and one Service Offering.
- Anchor problem definition/ solution identification workshops for deals Collateral Management / Thought Leadership.
- Understand market trends and its relevance in order to seed appropriate newer Cognizants offerings.
- Create and manage marketing collaterals such as Fliers, Statement of Qualifications, case studies etc.
- Template Management Ensure compliance of Cognizant brand guidelines.
- Prepare, update and maintain the vertical credentials and case studies of completed projects.
- Formulate reusable bid components and use collaterals To achieve maximum utilization.
- Customer /competition anaylsis to any bidPractice Development.
- Identify and drive creation of resuable artefacts to showcase Cognizant expertise in all areas consulting, technology, outsourcing etc.
- Contribute to operational improvement initiatives that improve productivity of the Business Development functionClient Visit Management.
- Own and manage client visits (Site visit, prospect visit, existing customers visit)Knowledge Management.
- Promote adoption of KM portal.
- Track and ensure knowledge management complianceStakeholder Management.
- Manage relationships with portfolio stakeholders through periodic interactionsPeople Management / Team Building.
- Attend relevant training programmes and update business team on emerging trends in domain / technology / sourcing.
- Conduct / arrange knowledge sharing sessions for the team.
- Participate in talent acquisition activities for team.
- Mentor and coach Business Development Analysts and induct new entrants into the team, effectively.
- MBA / Engineering Graduate with relevant industry experience
- After Sales&Serv(Manlog)
Application Link: http://cogniz.at/37ovBoO
|Job Category||Bid Manager, Proposal Manager|