Company: Adobe India
Experience: 06 – 10 yrs
Seniority Level: Senior level
Industry: Information Technology & Services, Outsourcing/Offshoring Human Resources
Job Functions: Sales, Business Development, Information Technology
A Pre-Sales consultant at Adobe plays a crucial role in developing innovative solutions for complex technical and digital experience requirements. This role collaborates with sales, services, product, digital strategy, as well as prospective and existing customers. Meeting with C-level, management-level and user-level customer contacts, the Pre-Sales Consultant must be able to easily adapt to each type of conversation, whether it’s strategic and high-level, or highly detailed and technical. You will work for Americas, EMEA and APAC Customers and need to be flexible working in those time zones.
The highly respected role of the Pre-Sales Consultant is seen as the voice of reason and drives pre-sales, and generally focuses on the following key areas:
- Solution Development: Work closely with business stakeholders and technical resources to uncover technical challenges and goals relating to digital experience, to then develop a solution and roadmap for the success of the customer.
- Build: Showcase through demonstrations and rapid prototyping how connected experiences come to life with the Adobe Experience Cloud. This includes the delivery of executive level demonstrations, construction of future state customer journey strategies, and developing long term IT roadmaps.
- Dance: Deliver an engaging and coherent presentation that connects complex technology to C-level audiences. No dancing required, occasionally some jazz-hands help though.
- Live on the Bleeding Edge: Stay up to date on product development and roadmap, industry trends, and industry news. Sounds easy, it’s not.
- B. Tech/B.E. Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or equivalent work experience
- Pre-sales consulting experience with experience focused exclusively on the digital space
- Bachelor’s Degree in Informatics, Computer Science, or Interactive Design
- Strong Understanding of digital marketing best practices
- Good to have experience on AEM/ Magento/Marketo/Campaign or similar solutions
- Experience Storytelling, Storyboarding, Copywriting
- Experience with presentation software including PowerPoint and Keynote
- Pitching ideas, presenting to internal/external stakeholders
- A passion for solving problems
- 6-10+ years relevant work experience
Application Link: http://bit.ly/2Zk8zL9
|Job Category||Pre-Sales Consultant|