APMP offers the world’s first, best and only industry-recognized certification program for professionals working in a bid and proposal environment. APMP certification is the global standard for developing and demonstrating proposal management competency. Achieving APMP certification:
APMP Professional Certification Program
- Demonstrates a personal commitment to a career and profession.
- Improves business development capabilities.
- Creates a focus on best team practices.
- Gains the respect and credibility of peers, clients and organizational leaders and, in some cases, additional compensation.
- Reinforces bid/proposal management as an important role within an organization and not as an ad hoc function that anyone can perform.
APMP Certification Plan
See which level of APMP Certification you can achieve, based on your industry experience. Each level builds on the prior level, and everyone must start at Foundation before advancing to Practitioner and Professional.
|If You Are A||You Should Have|
|Proposal professionals with 1 to 3 years’ experience||Foundation Certification
Demonstrates an extensive knowledge and understanding of best practices.
|Proposal professionals with 3 to 7 years’ experience||Practitioner Certification
Demonstrates a mastery of how to apply best practices and lead others in their use.
|Proposal professionals with 7 or more years’ experience||Professional Certification
Demonstrates significant contributions to an organization and/or the profession, as well as proven leadership and communications skills.
APMP certification is maintained by earning continuing education units (CEUs) every two years. For any queries regarding cost please contact Rupesh.email@example.com / 9158444405