Experience: 03 – 08 yrs
Seniority Level: Asst Manager / Manager
Industry: Non-profit Organization
One of TechnoServe’s key strengths has been our ability to develop innovative program designs and impactful proposals that have helped us work with a wide variety of clients and create a lasting impact on a large number of beneficiaries. The Program Development team plays a critical role in TechnoServe being able to continue delivering meaningful and transformative impact to the lives of poor in India.
The end to end Program & Proposal Development work involves right from identifying opportunities to co-designing of programs, developing of proposals, securing of mandates and transition of the mandate to the project teams.
The incumbent would be working out of our Mumbai office. She/he would be responsible for end to end management of various mandates. The incumbent may also work in co-developing proposals with an international team.
- Graduate (St Stephens / LSR / Ashoka) or Post-graduate from Premier institutions (LSE/ Columbia /ISB / International institutions) in Business Administration, Economics, or similar domains
- Around 5-9 years of experience in structured report writing / proposal authoring in English, writing analytical reports (for e.g sell side equity reports,), business development proposals, high end writing experience with print media, program development, etc.
- Excellent written English, with perfect grammar and a flair for communication
- Advances skills in MS Excel, comfort with numbers, understanding of preparation of budgets and business proposals.
- Ability to work with a diverse team across geographies to tight time deadlines
- Candidates with a sound academic background from premier educational institutions will find the role exciting and will do well in the organization.
How to apply?
Interested applicants should submit a Word-formatted single document consisting of One-page cover letter, resume (in MS Word format) and salary history to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Job Category||Bid Manager, Proposal Manager|