Experience: 10 – 12 years
Seniority Level: Manager level
- Maintaining database of new and forecasted opportunities and stage of activity underway with proposals.
- Completing, owning the responsibilities of pre-sales during the life cycle of prospects and opportunities.
- Ability to work hand in hand with Country Commercial Team, ensuring timely submission and high-quality
proposal response towards clients.
- Acting as a conduit between various business lines of Country business lines.
- Ability to engage multiple stakeholders from varied business lines as per the requirements from clients.
- Addressal of Customer Pain Points as part of client centric value proposition.
- Manage the bid qualification (bid go / no go) process for new opportunities & ensuring senior management
buy-in on bids.
- Creation of Collaborative Platform for team to work, grant access & hands-on expertise on such platforms like
MS-Team, SharePoint etc.
- Creating new projects and updating the database the knowledge management platform.
- Review the RFP/RFI in detail and prepare a synopsis of the same along with a detailed responsibility matrix
with stakeholders identified.
- Kick Off-Handshaking across different teams that are involved in the bid process.
- Time plan based on reverse calculation from the date of submission & follow up on agreed milestones.
- Coordinating the pre-sales bidding process and preparing collaterals as and when required.
- Engage with internal Business Development and pre-sales team including program designers to validate
approach, design and pricing assumptions, budget preparation and workplans.
- Manage virtual bid teams and inputs from a variety of stakeholders, typically involving contributions from
sales, solution teams, finance, commercial and legal.
- Ensuring Process Adherence of sales life cycle and governance mechanism
- Strong Organizational and pre- sales management skills
- Must have strong acumen for pre-sales specifically in the field of client centricity.
- Must be a self-starter and ability to lead the bid team.
- Strong stakeholder management skills and should have experience in handling multiple cross functional
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Hands on expertise in O-365 (Microsoft Excel, Team, PowerPoint)
- Ability to adhere to work and deliver under stringent timelines.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks independently with minimal supervision.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to liaise with multiple stakeholders (internal & external) for ensuring
the task completion.
- Key to detail, very professional attitude, and immaculate sense of time planning
Interested applicants can send their updated resume to email@example.com
|Job Category||Bid Manager, Pre-Sales Manager, Proposal Manager|