Roles and Responsibilities:
The Proposal Manager manages the preparation and development of advanced, compelling proposals focused on client solutions that are aligned with commercial and operational strategy. May act as a proposal strategy lead on assigned commercial opportunities.
- Interprets and analyzes appropriate data to write and/or review study-specific proposals that support client solutions, incorporating graphics and tables as needed
- Works collaboratively to ensure the proposal and related documents align to operational strategy and budget; ensures the proposal response meets client’s request and follows up with contributors and subject matter experts as needed.
- Works effectively with senior leadership as contributors and/or reviewers.
- Creates initial draft of bid defense presentation using tables and graphics from proposal and then passes to project team for completion.
- Provides quality control and feedback on process or procedure improvement within department and/or cross-functionally.
- Assists in identifying need for and/or managing strategic library content.
- May mentor and coach junior team members.
- Excellent project management skills and financial acumen as related to business and operational strategy
- Expertise in the company’s differentiated solutions offerings; ability to work across therapeutic areas
- Strong ability to manage multiple activities and priorities, with effective judgment and decision-making skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including the ability to communicate in English, both orally and in writing, with strong editing skills
- Adept at translating technical and scientific information into client-friendly proposals
- Critical and strategic thinking skills
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and negotiation skills and problem-solving ability, with ability to interact and build relationships with individuals at all levels
- Knowledge of clinical development process, including functional operations and regulatory guidelines and directives across full spectrum of development activities
- Excellent knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and relevant formal academic / vocational qualification Previous experience that provides the knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the job (comparable to 8+ years).
- Phd. qualificaiton Mpharma
- Clinical Registory
In some cases an equivalency, consisting of a combination of appropriate education, training and/or directly related experience, will be considered sufficient for an individual to meet the requirements of the role.
PPD values the health and wellbeing of our employees. We support and encourage individuals to create a healthy and balanced environment where they can thrive.
Below is listed the working environment/requirements for this role:
- Able to communicate, receive, and understand information and ideas with diverse groups of people in a comprehensible and reasonable manner.
- Able to work upright and stationary for typical working hours.
- Ability to use and learn standard office equipment and technology with proficiency.
- Able to perform successfully under pressure while prioritizing and handling multiple projects or activities. May require travel. (Recruiter will provide more details.)
Application Link: https://bit.ly/3EWQDcL
|Job Category||Proposal Manager|