Company: JLL India
Experience: 5+ years
- Partnering with key Corporate Solutions stakeholders (business lines, service lines, account teams, pursuit teams and SME’s) through the bid process to execute on strategic sales opportunities which include but not limited to prospecting, RFI, RFP, presentation and contracting.
- You will be working closely across different teams; the ideal skillset involves a mix of:
- Team player and adept at working to challenging deadlines.
- Very innovative and have creative thinking to enable you to design winning opportunity strategies and associated collateral.
- Deep knowledge of key MS office products.
- Team player with good coordination – time and people management are essential.
- Create bid strategies, including the identification, capture and development of win themes.
- Champion proposal best practice.
- Understand competitive landscape and seek to positively differentiate bid offer.
- Ensure alignment to internal processes and obtain approvals in timely manner.
- Submit consistently high quality, customer focused tender responses within allocated time frame.
- Coordinate internal and independent reviews in line with bid programme.
- Monitor continuous improvement and development opportunities.
- Either personally own or work with creative teams to enhance visual impact of tender responses / presentations.
- Coordinate the development of clear, articulate, and winning value propositions for proposal and presentation to our prospective clients.
- Partner with sales leaders, functional/technical subject matter experts and marketing to put forth a tailored, competitive solution for each qualified prospective client.
- Work closely with the Sales Lead, Pricing Manager, other Solution & Proposal team members to create, articulate and sell differentiated solutions.
- Participate as part of the Sales Enablement Team with their peers across the globe to ensure that there is an ongoing exchange of solutions best practices across the business.
- Ability to question and probe proposed solutions to further refine client offering.
- Bachelor’s Degree with at least five years of experience in Solution Development, Bid Management and/or Real Estate industries.
- A background in operations or service lines will be advantageous.
- Ability to communicate effectively (written and verbal), coupled with strong influencing skills – particularly at a senior level.
- Proven track record of solutions development strategies.
Application Link: https://bit.ly/3gRIaOt
|Job Category||Proposal Manager|