Experience: 02 yrs
Job Functions:Business Development/Sales/Marketing
The key function of this role will be to provide coordination, document formatting and administrative services to Jacob’s Sales Operations organization within the Buildings, Infrastructure, and Advanced Facilities line of business (BIAF). Candidates must be creative, confident, organized with good writing skills. They will work closely and assist our senior bid professionals in the planning and delivery of major bids and management of framework opportunities. They will be expected to take on leading roles in smaller pursuits with minimal guidance.
Primary role requirements will include:
- Lead, coordinate and develop sales documents using applicable tools, guidelines, and templates
- Lead, develop and implement proposal directives and other opportunity response plans and monitor progress
- Organize and participate in response-related meetings (internal and/or client), as appropriate.
- Develop draft sections of sales documents, including original writing, that communicate Jacobs’ value and support the sales message
- Proofread and edit technical and non-technical documents for accuracy and consistency.
- Lead and coordinate and/or manage production of response documents
- Conduct appropriate internal/external research and respond to internal requests for information.
- Develop new or update existing sales qualification materials for current and future pursuit efforts.
- Participate in in-house business development activities as appropriate
- Over two years’ experience in presales and bid management.
- Good communication and stakeholder management skills and ability to partner with senior colleagues.
- Good interpersonal and organisational skills.
- A degree in engineering, planning, marketing, business or related field.
- Ability to manage, coordinate, write, review, and edit text, graphics, and metrics for sales documents such as proposals, qualifications, and presentation slides.
- Experience in Microsoft Office applications
- Knowledge of SharePoint
- Understanding of the ANZ/APAC Buildings and Infrastructure market preferable.
- Knowledge of APMP/Shipley bid process is preferable
- Experience with Adobe InDesign is preferable.
- Knowledge of Salesforce or similar CRM systems is desirable.
Interested applicants can send their updated resume to Mr. Gaurav Joshi at firstname.lastname@example.org
|Job Category||Proposal Coordinator, Proposal Engineer, Proposal Manager, Proposal Writer|