Company: HonorVet Technologies
Seniority Level: Associate
Industry: Staffing & Recruiting, Information Technology & Services, Human Resources
Job Functions: Information Technology, Human Resources, Business Development
Under general supervision and guidance of the proposal’s manager, this position focuses on providing administrative support to competitive and non-competitive proposals, as well expanding working knowledge of the proposal development and proposal lifecycle processes and procedures. Works on proposal tasks/issues of moderate scope and complexity and exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices utilizing information from internal and external sources.
Being part of the Proposal Writing Team, you would be expected to
- Prospect and build a pipeline manage proposals.
- Review and submit questions, proposals and other necessary proposal documentation in accordance with solicitation instructions.
- Develop and distribute templates in accordance with the RFP instructions.
- Respond (or coordinate response) to technical questions about the product or related infrastructure.
- Respond to inquiries, distributing Q&A, replying to status requests, and maintaining regular communication on open active proposal efforts.
- Assist proposal managers throughout the proposal lifecycle process to ensure timely, submissions, including preparing RFP-specific proposal templates.
- Experience working in the proposal process including responding to RFIs/RFPs.
- Solid time management skills
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Superior interpersonal skills
- Enthusiasm for working closely with others in a team environment
- Ability to multi-task and adhere to strict deadlines
- Ability to manage significant recurring responsibilities with unpredictable short-term demands
- Ability to be proactive, flexible and able to switch gears quickly from one project to the next
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Adobe Acrobat
- Strong technical writing skills including an ability to think ‘on their feet’ when faced with challenging questions in the sales/technical environment.
- Strong client-facing skills, e.g. telephonic meetings & presenting to clients.
- Should be able to maintain a positive attitude under all circumstances.
- Problem Solving/Critical Thinking Skills.
- Sales Mindset
Application Link: https://bit.ly/2GUkBoz