Company: Hexaware Technologies
Experience: 2-10 years of presales / consulting / delivery experience
Job Location: Chennai / Bangalore / Pune / Mumbai
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Understanding of business requirements and know how to map technology
- Review requirements & placing the initial bids
- Maximizing the win rate through appropriate and timely engagement of sales, commercial and subject matter experts in the bid process
- Ability to create high quality content through the opportunity cycle
- Understand requirements stated in RFP/RFI and create/ stitch together a winning proposal/presentation based on inputs from multiple technology and domain teams
- Identify inter-dependencies and create an overall bid project plan with defined tasks, deliverables, and associated timelines and track it to closure.
- Self-starter with an ability to identifying key issues and priorities and focusing on these to deliver required results with minimal direction and supervision skills required
- Multitasking with high level of ownership
- Ability to deal with a diverse set of people.
- Excellent written and oral communication
- A sales mindset with excellent presentation skills.
- Target-driven, detail oriented and diligent with a high level of pursuit ownership
- Self-starter, Service-oriented and a team player.
Experience & Education :
- An MBA + Engineer with 2-10 years of presales / consulting / delivery experience
- Working on consultative solution development for digital / cloud/automation IT operations
- Willing to take accountability and wear multiple hats of a proposal manager, solution architect and a commercial specialist
- PGDM/MBA from IIM’s, FMS, XLRI Jamshedpur, ISB, MDI, SP Jain, Symbiosis Pune or other Premier Institutes.
- 3-8 years of experience post MBA
- Experience in Consulting/IT Services would be a plus
Interested candidates can send their updated resumes to Araghya at email@example.com
|Job Category||Bid Manager|