GlobalLogic is looking for Passionate and strong Presales Consultant- Cloud & DevSec Ops Expertise for our Cloud DevSecOps/SRE Practice. If you are the kind of person who loves to entrepreneurial, Help Build the practice with service Offerings, Solutions, Pursuit mgmt. processes, alliances, etc, then this could be your dream job
Job Location: Bangalore
Roles and Responsibilities:
- End to end responsibility of creating solution and commercials response for proactive and reactive requirements as part of business development / new business acquisition / extension of existing business.
- Work with all internal and external stakeholders in designing a winnable solution as part of the bid response.
- Standardization of Pursuit Processes – Solution Responses, GTM, Service/Solution Offerings Pitches, Commercial/Pricing Models, etc.
- Closely working with Marketing, Alliances teams to achieve required competencies, conducting client webinars, etc.
- Establish & manage pursuit calendar.
- Structuring the bid – templates / formatting & tools.
- Understand the problem statement and identifying missing information to develop appropriate queries.
- Engage with internal and external customers in scoping, questionnaire and solution discussions.
- Manage internal governance – Sales / delivery / practice approvals and sign-offs are taken before submission of proposal to client.
- Responsible for creation of differentiated solutions that meets the customer requirements.
- Detail and articulation of solutions and ensure completeness of the same.
- Formulate re-usable bid components to achieve maximum utilization.
- Develop winning themes, SWOT and competitor analysis for the pursuit.
- At least 8-10 years overall IT experience. 5-6 years relevant experience in pre-sales solutioning Cloud Infrastructure/Applications, Devops, SRE areas.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- A flexible approach with “can do” attitude and ability to work well under pressure.
- Strong IT market awareness and knowledge or emerging trends and technologies.
- Self-motivated with a flexible and dynamic style.
- Effective project/ time management skills.
- A self-starter.
- High level understanding covering areas such as : Public Cloud – AWS/Azure/GCP, Site Reliability, Cloud Infra/SRE Managed Services, Solution Offerings.
- Good knowledge on various service assurance, automation tools.
- Good knowledge on Agile/ITIL process and tools.
- Proven track-record of working in a fast-paced environment and demonstrating strong complex problem-solving skills.
- Good knowledge on various pricing models, IT spend analysis, business case development, TCO and ROI analysis.
- Good knowledge on industry IT trends and analyst reports.
The ideal candidate will have excellent English communication skills, proven leadership skills,
How to apply: Interested candidates can send their updated profiles to firstname.lastname@example.org
mentioning the following details:
- Total Exp
- Expected CTC
- Notice period
- Reason for change
|Job Category||Pre-Sales Consultant, Pre-Sales Manager, Presales Executive|