- The role involves handling relationships across partners to build the final deliverables for the bid. Hence, it will be key for this role to work with the Genpact leadership, sales, solutions, service lines, digital/analytics, marketing, growth operations, finance, service delivery, HR, transitions, and other functional teams across Genpact.
- This role gives a complete end-to-end view and close involvement in crafting winning bids- right from the deal qualification till the contract signing stage. It provides an opportunity to be a part of business pursuits and engagements across the deal lifecycle.
- Enable a percentage share of Genpact’s bookings goal.
- Enable a deal conversion rate which is more than the interpersonal average.
- Regularly attain a high score on the deal team VOC survey.
- Consistently achieve a high score on proposal quality benchmarking.
- Ensure 100% compliance on adherence to deal team alignment rules.
- Additionally, lead one or two team initiatives/projects to drive process improvement.
- MBA or equivalent from any of the Top 20 business schools
- Experience in pre-sales/bid management/sales enablement, preferably in BPM/BPO/ITO/ITES companies
- Experience with writing technical solutions, pitches, proposals for global customers
- Industry exposure in any of these verticals – BFS, Insurance, Consumer Goods/Retail, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Manufacturing, Automotive, High-Tech, Media, Hospitality, Professional services
- Should have an eye for detail in crafting/reviewing the RFP responses and proposals.
- Capable of crafting a detailed Project Plan for time and quality management.
- Proactively identify any potential risk to the bid management process and raise appropriately.
- Mitigate conflicts in deal team by using proactive and clear communication with zero ambiguity.
- Keep a track of bid management standard methodologies and ensure these are replicated across all deals.
- Excellent communication- written/verbal and presentation skills.
- Good writing and storyboarding capabilities.
- Flexible to occasionally working in odd hours and on weekends, given the deal dynamics.
- Ability to work with virtual and global teams.
Application Link: https://bit.ly/3j6vRPB
|Job Category||Deal Manager|