Experience: 3-8 years
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Works as part of a team to achieve a successful outcome (win).
- Win Strategy Articulation: Understands the win strategy and uses this knowledge to develop a solution that aligns to Fujitsu’s overall strategy and in turn maximizes our chances of success.
- Bid Budgeting: Contributes to bid budget for the lifecycle of the opportunity and thereafter monitoring/controlling expenditure against approved budget on an ongoing basis to remain within approved limits.
- Bid Planning: Develops a bid plan that supports the timely completion of all activities necessary to produce a compelling, assured and governed proposition and associated response documentation.
- Proposition Development: Ensures that the proposition and underpinning solution is developed to comply with the customers requirements and is aligned to the overall win strategy.
- Ensures the production of all relevant assurance and governance collateral in a timely, engaging manner to support review and subsequent approval.
- Risk Management: Works with the Programme Lead to contribute to the identification of bid risks, assumptions and dependencies throughout the lifecycle of the bid enabling the informed completion of Due Diligence as necessary to support customer engagement and subsequent contract negotiation.
- Contract Finalization: Contributes to the negotiation and contract finalization process, ensuring all activities are completed in a timely manner and in turn enabling the company to enter into an understood contractual agreement.
- Continuous Improvement: Ensure continuous improvement of bidding function through sharing of best practice, knowledge, experience and collateral.
Application link: https://bit.ly/36Khzgk
|Job Category||Bid Manager|