Location: Mumbai and Bengaluru
Roles and Responsibilities:
As a part of the Europe SBU Offshore Business Unit, the candidate will be responsible to Bid Manage pursuits
- Provide best-in-class bid support to the sales community.
- Support in winning bids for SBU.
- Participate in end-to-end bid management of medium/ large deals.
- Ensure that the win rate is maximized through the appropriate and timely engagement of sales, commercial. and subject matter experts in the bid process.
- Ensure the consistent application of the “Capgemini Bidding Guidelines” to all the assigned pursuits.
- Manage and coordinate stakeholder relationships the Sales, Marketing and Delivery organizations throughout the bid cycle.
- Work along with Sales/Front office and Delivery teams on RFP/RFQ’s requirements for proposal content by analyzing the bid details, solutioning concepts and associated risks for the project.
- Co-ordinate with the business development, solution development team to understand requirement and formulate proposal accordingly as per client requirements.
- Ensure consistent application of the Bid Management Framework to all the assigned pursuits.
- Act as an ambassador to drive increased offshore participation in the sales process.
- Part of a highly competent team of qualified self managed professionals from diverse academic and professional backgrounds.
- High visibility combined with the opportunity to make an immediate and significant impact on the global service lines / communities.
- Ability to play an active role in contributing to the growth and future of the Application Services Continental Europe SBU.
- Opportunity to interface and network with the leadership and key decision makers in within Capgemini India and Capgemini Global.
- The candidate should have previously worked with Tier I IT services organizations with a minimum total work experience of 10 years; out of which at least 5 years are in Bid Management and Pre-sales.
- Demonstrable experience of working on large and complex bids as a Bid Manager or equivalent (Solution Owner, Commercial Owner, Sales Lead or Response Owner).
- Business development experience within a complex solution environment requiring interaction with senior management / the executive board.
- Strong organizational, facilitation and project management skills.
- Experience, capability in client interfacing roles.
- Highly credible with the ability to influence both internally with colleagues, and externally with clients.
- Determined and enthusiastic in bringing pursuits to a successful closure.
Qualifications & Work Experience:
- Tier 1 and 2 Indian Pure Plays (e.g. ITCS, Wipro, L&T, TechM, Mphasis) or Global IT companies.
- Experience- min 10 yrs (M1/ M2).
- Skills – Preferably MBA.
- Background – ADM Delivery background but moved into sales/ pre-sales with at least 2-3 yrs in Bid Mgmt/ pre-sales exp.
Interested candidates can send their updated profiles to Kakoli at firstname.lastname@example.org
|Job Category||Bid Manager|