Experience: 9 to 12 years
Job Location: Mumbai/ Hyderabad/ Bangalore
Qualifications: BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech / BCA / MCA
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Support DCX Wincenter for end-to-end Bid Management, Bid Coordination, Proposal and Response development.
- Drive Bid Management with focus on response Integration, Bid Planning, Bid Team formation, Managing Bid Pre-Qualification and related documentation, Bid/ No- Bid.
- Responsible to drive & work closely with the customer, sales, solutions and delivery team to create winning proposals.
- Understand contractual and commercial aspects of the deal & work with deal analysts for win ability.
- Liaison with DCX Solution teams, Delivery Teams and Account Teams for collation of Technical & Solutioning Write-ups / Content.
- Manage and Maintain standard Proposal Templates, Boilerplate Content, Rate Cards and other requisite templates and content needed for Proposal development.
- Collaborate with other Sector Bid Managers and onsite CEM/CSG to manage and anchor RFP/RFIs.
- Build Status reports and participate in meetings to present status updates on ongoing pursuits.
- Moderate Proposal meetings between Pre-Sales, CEMs and DCX Teams.
- Research & Develop Market Intelligence Data within DCX.
- Lend support to develop DCX Collateral like Case Studies and Practice Decks.
Application Link: https://bit.ly/3oN1a4e
|Job Category||Bid Manager|