Company: Accelya Group
As a Manager – Commercial Performance & Bid Management you will manage the team of Commercial Performance and Bid Managers, driving continuous improvement activities within the team to deliver continual improvements in effectiveness and efficiency. You will act as a mentor to the team, and provide support and guidance in complex situations.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage the team of bid managers, ensuring adherence to quality standards and timelines.
- Drive continuous improvement activities within the team
- Provide mentoring and guidance to team members
- At as a liaison point for issues and escalations
- Engage with customer procurement departments as applicable to obtain documentation and clarifications as needed.
- Engage with colleagues across the organization, including legal, finance, product, IT, marketing, and commercial.
- Use persuasive skills to ensure tender processes complete accurately and on time.
- Assist bid management, sales, and product teams with pre-and post-tender processes as required.
- Review tender and contract terms and conditions in order to highlight potentially unacceptable terms to other stakeholders.
- Ensure appropriate use of tender management tools within the organization
- Drive efficient content re-use to minimize effort and timelines
Preferred Experience & Qualifications:
- Strong Negotiation Skills
- Demonstrated excellence in communication, with the ability to present information in an audience-appropriate manner accompanied by strong presentation skills
- Strong planning and organizational skills along with strong prioritization skills
- Strong team management skills with experience in managing geographically diverse teams across time zones.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- High attention to detail
- Expertise in Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), including the ability to exploit advanced features of the tools to aid authoring of large documents with content from multiple sources
- Excellent command of written International English and British English.
- Experience with reading and interpreting contractual clauses.
What do we offer?
- Flexible working hours
- Company transportation
- Training Courses and Workshops
- Healthy lifestyle
- Work-life balance
- Excellent, dynamic, and multicultural environment
Application link: https://bit.ly/2VsNkZj
|Job Category||Bid Manager, Commercial Performance Manager|